Baby Corn Manchurian Dry Recipe
Baby Corn Manchurian Dry Recipe – step by step presentation of easy and delicious famous Indo Chinese baby corn Manchurian recipe.
Indo Chinese cuisines are very popular in India, especially in the Northern part. I love exploring the taste of food in different places and also try to adapt the unique flavor of the food.
Baby Corn Manchurian Dry is healthy as well as tasty food recipe to grab attention of any food lover. You can serve Baby Corn Manchurian as a starter or as a side dish with fried rice, noodles or even roti too. Today I am sharing with you an easy and quick recipe of Baby Corn Manchurian Dry from one of my favourite Indo Chinese store.
Ingredients for Baby Corn Manchurian Dry Recipe
Baby Corn – 200 grams / a packet
Onion – 1 medium size
Ginger – 1 small piece
Garlic – 3 clove
Refined flour – 2 Table Spoon
Corn Flour – 2 Table Spoon
Black Pepper – ½ Tea Spoon
Salt – according to taste
Soya sauce – 1 Table Spoon
Chilli Sauce – ½ Tea Spoon
Tomato Sauce – 1 Table Spoon
White vinegar – 1 Tea Spoon
Oil – 2 Table Spoon
Basic preparation of Baby Corn Manchurian Dry Recipe
- Wash baby corn and let it dry or wipe with a kitchen cloth.
- In a mixing bowl take refined flour, corn flour, crushed black pepper and salt. Add ¼ up water and stir well. Make a thick batter for marinating.
- Now add the baby corn and mix well so that batter coats baby corn properly. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Chop onion, garlic and ginger finely.
Method of Baby Corn Manchurian Dry Recipe
Step 1: Take oil in a non stick pan or wok and let it ready to sauté baby corn. Now drop one by one marinated baby corn and sauté to turn slightly golden from outside. Bring it out on a plate.
Step 2: Now pan is stir having some remaining oil in it. Add chopped onion, garlic and fry for ½ minute. Now add onion and sauté until becoming translucent.
Step 3: Now add soya sauce, red chilli sauce and tomato sauce. Stir well and cook till a boil come. Add remaining marinating batter and stir well.
Step 4: Now add vinegar and fried baby corn and stir gently. Cook for the next one minute on simmer gas flame and then turns the gas off.
Baby Corn Manchurian Dry is ready to serve, garnish it will some chopped spring onion or coriander leaves. Serve it hot as a starter with a chilled glass of soft drink and enjoy your day.
Few useful tips for Baby Corn Manchurian Dry Recipe
- Use small size baby corn in this Baby Corn Manchurian Dry Recipe. Cut into two parts if it’s not medium size.
- You can add chopped capsicum while sautéing onion.
- Do not throw the batter after marinating; we will use it later for gravy.
Keep smiling, keep reading and keep sharing…. Trust me it means a lot to me.