Aam Panna Recipe
How to make aam ka panna using raw mango and mint leaves.
Aam Panna Recipe – step by step presentation of Indian super summer cooler drink aam ka panna. This super cool drink is one of the best summer drink options to beat the heat.
Aam panna is one of my favourite homemade drinks and one can easily find aam ka panna in my fridge most of the time during summers. The best thing you can make and store this liquid in your fridge for further use.
There are a lot of variations in the making process of the summer cooler aam panna. I always prefer using jaggery for aam ka panna. Jaggery not only increases the health benefit, but also adds more taste to the drink.
Ingredients for making Aam Panna Recipe
Raw Mango (Kari / Kaccha aam) – 250 Grams / 5 medium size
Mint Leaves (Pudina Ki Paaatti) – 12
Roasted Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder) – 1 Tea Spoon
Jaggery / Sugar – ½ Cup
Black Salt (Kala Namak) – 1 Tea Spoon
Black Pepper – 5
Basic preparation of Aam Panna Recipe
- Wash raw mangoes and shave the outer layer with the help of peeler.
- Now cut mangoes in medium size pieces and remove seeds.
- Now pressure cooks these mango pieces with a glass of water on medium flame for two whistles.
- Now let the cooked mangoes cool completely.
- Meanwhile, roast cumin seed and black pepper in a pan and when it starts cracking turn off the gas. Make a coarse grind it.
Method of making Aam Panna Recipe
Step 1: Take cooled cooked mango pieces along with water, jaggery powder, roasted spices powder and black salt in a blender jar. Now blend it until a smooth paste has been formed.
Step 2: Now bring out this paste into a large jar and add approx 1 litres chilled water and mix well.
Aam Panna is ready to serve. Pour this juice in a glass and add some ice cubes and enjoy this super refreshing super cooler aam panna drink in this hot summer.
Few useful tips for Aam Panna Recipe
- Make sure you remove mango seeds properly; otherwise it will give a bitter taste to the drink.
- Some people prefer to strain the liquid for more refine texture. For that strain the liquid after step no 2 and then use the drink.
- You can use the required amount of drink and keep the rest in the fridge for further use.