Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies
How to make healthy Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies using Jaggery / Breakfast special Cookies
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies Recipe – step by step presentation of breakfast special healthy Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies recipe. This Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies are full of fiber and nutritional value. Oatmeal and Almond give this recipe a crunchy taste.
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies are the best option for kid’s breakfast or as a snack. If your kids don’t want to eat anything before going to school give these Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies to them; and then see their reactions!! 🙂 They certainly will ask for more cookies. I have used Jaggery in place of sugar, which makes this cookie healthier.
Whole Wheat Dry fruits Cookies recipe is Simple, easy and healthy. Oats are considered a very healthy breakfast option. Wheat flour, dry fruits and jaggery make this recipe a complete breakfast option for kids.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal – 1 cup
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1 Tea Spoon
Jaggery – 1 cup
Butter – 1 stick / 100 grams
Dry fruits – 10
Almond – 10
Milk – ¼ cup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Basic preparation of Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies Recipe
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C.
- In a mixing bowl take wheat flour, oatmeal and baking powder. Mix well all the powdered ingredients.
- Melt butter and grate jaggery finely.
- Chop dry fruits roughly.
Method of Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies Recipe
Step 1: Add grated jaggery to the flour mixture and mix well using hands.
Step 2: Now add melted butter and mix well. Add little milk so that mixture can form the dough like shape.
Step 3: Now add chopped dry fruits and knead for ½ minute so everything mixes well.
Step 4: Now divide this dough in equal shape lemon size balls. Press the ball using your fingers and give a disk like shape. Make the entire dough disk same way.
Step 5: Now transfer the cookies disk on greased baking tray. Keep a little distance between each cookie disk. Bake cookies for 18 – 20 minutes.
Bring it out and let the cookies cool at room temperature for 15 -20 minutes.
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies are ready. Store Whole Wheat Cookies in an airtight container and enjoy healthy and tasty cookies anytime anywhere.
Few useful tips for Whole Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies Recipe
- You can use sugar, if jaggery is unavailable.
- Dry fruits are optional too. You can make this Wheat Oatmeal Dry fruits Cookies Recipe with using single dry fruit or multiple too.
- I have used Amul butter for this recipe. You can even use refined oil or olive oil.
- Do not over knead the dough. We only want to mix all ingredients.
- If you are using unsalted butter than add a pinch of salt to the dry flour mixture.