Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa, how to make Breakfast special curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa
Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa Recipe – step by step presentation of instant mix flour Rawa Dosa with a unique flavor of curry leaves. Breakfast special healthy rawa dosa recipe.
Rawa Dosa is a very popular South Indian Breakfast dish. Rawa Dosa is also very popular in North India as a breakfast or evening snacks option. Today, I am presenting different, but instant Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa recipe with you guys.
Generally, we have to do prior preparation for making Dosa but today’s flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa recipe is an instant one. It will take only 30 minutes to ferment the batter and then cook yummy and crispy Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa.
Ingredients of Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa
Semolina (Rawa) – ½ cup
Refined Flour (Maida) – ¼ cup
Rice Flour (Chawal ka Atta) – ½ cup
Curry leaves (Curry Patta) – 8
Coriander leaves – 1 table spoon
Black pepper – ½ Tea Spoon crushed
Cumin seed (Jeera) – ½ Tea Spoon
Oil – for making dosa
Salt – according to taste
Water – 2 cup
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Basic preparation of Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa
- In a large mixing bowl take all the flour and add water. Whisk well, so that a smooth lump less batter has formed.
- Now add rest of ingredients except oil and mix again. Keep the batter aside for 30 minutes for fermentation. If the batter seems thick add little more water, as we need a thin batter for making crispy Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa.
Method of making Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa
Step 1: Heat a non stick pan. On the other side mix the batter again.
Step 2: Now with the help of a ladle or medium size cup, pour the batter on the tawa edges dropping on a circular direction. Then fill the batter inside by dropping the batter by ladle or medium size cup. See pictures. It requires approx 2 or 2 ½ ladle batter for making one dosa.
Step 3: Now sprinkle 1 tea spoon oil / butter / ghee on top of the dosa. Let the dosa become golden brown from the down side.
Step 4: Now turn the dosa upside down and let it also cook for ½ minute.
Now bring the dosa out from the pan and make the rest of Dosa same way.
Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa is ready to serve. Serve the Rawa Dosa with coriander tomato chutney or coconut chutney.
Few useful tips for Curry leaves flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa
- You can also make this mix flour Rawa Dosa on normal tawa. If you are using normal tawa spread some oil evenly on tawa and then pours batter.
- You can also add finely chopped onion and green chili for more flavors.
- Flavored mix flour Rawa Dosa takes a little extra time to get cooked properly so doesn’t be in a hurry to turn the dosa.