Gajar Ka paratha, how to make easy, instant and healthy Gajar Ka paratha / healthy breakfast option
Gajar Ka paratha – step by step presentation of Gajar Ka paratha. Easy and healthy breakfast option for family. carrot paratha is a perfect lunch box option for kids.
Today, I am presenting a healthy and tempting Gajar Ka Paratha(Carrot Paratha) recipe. Paratha is a very famous breakfast as well as lunch box option for kids. Generally kids got bored of eating the same kinds of paratha. You cannot even serve them Aloo paratha and paneer paratha regularly. Carrot Paratha is rich in fiber and vitamin. A good amount of grated carrot is used in this Gajar Paratha recipe.
Ingredients for making Gajar Ka paratha (Carrot Paratha)
Wheat flour (Gehu Ka Aata) – 2 cup
Carrot (Gajar) – 2
Salt – according to taste
Garam masala – 1 table spoon
Chaat masala – 1 table spoon
Coriander leaves – 2 table spoon chopped
Oil – for cooking paratha
Water – ½ cup for kneading
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8-10 Paratha
Preparation for making Gajar Ka paratha
- In a mixing plate or bowl take all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Wash carrot and peel the outer layer and then grate finely.
- Now add grated carrot and chopped coriander to the wheat flour mixture.
- Mix well as carrot also has its own moisture. Now little water at time and knead soft dough.
Method for making Gajar Ka paratha
Step 1: Make equal size balls from the dough. Now take a dough ball and sprinkle some wheat flour on it.
Step 2: Now roll it with the help of rolling pin in a roti shape. If it seems sticky, sprinkle some more flour.
Step 3: Now heat a flat pan and transfer this rolled flour sheet on pan. Keep the gas on medium flame. Now cook paratha from both the sides.
Step 4: Now grease the paratha with ghee on both the sides and make bit crispy. Now make all the carrot paratha same way.
Gajar Ka paratha is ready. Enjoy Carrot paratha with tomato chutney or any sabji or dal.
Few useful tips for Gajar Ka paratha
- Do not throw the juice came out while grating carrot. You can use the same for kneading dough.
- I used ghee for cooking Gajar paratha. You can use any oil of your choice.
- You can use chopped chilli for bit spicy version.