Bathua Paratha Recipe, How to make healthy and tasty Bathua Paratha
Bathua Paratha Recipe – Presenting you step by step breakfast recipe. This is a simple recipe of Bathua Paratha with minimum ingredients. If you are bored of eating Potato Paratha and Onion Paratha, then Bathua Paratha is the best option for you. This paratha recipe is easy to make, and very tasty in eating.
I made Bathua Paratha from limited ingredients. You will have to arrange wheat flour, bathua leaves and some basic spices to make Paratha.
For your convenience, I am telling you this recipe in two parts. The first part is the preparation of Paratha, and the second part is making the process of Paratha. Follow six easy steps to make tasty Bathua Paratha.
Ingredients for Bathua Paratha Recipe
Wheat flour (Aata) – 2 cup
Bathua – 250 grams
Salt – according to taste
Red chilli powder – ½ Table Spoon
Garam Masala – ½ Table Spoon
Turmeric (Haldi) Powder – ½ Table Spoon
Water – 1 cup for boiling bathua
Basic preparation of Bathua Paratha Recipe
- Wash Bathua leaves and cut the root part.
- Take one cup of water and Bathua leaves in a pan. Boil it for 5 minutes and let it cool.
- Strain water and make a purée of boiled Bathua leaves. Keep the water aside for further use.
Method of making Bathua Paratha Recipe
Step 1: In a mixing plate takes wheat flour and spices and mix well.
Step 2: Now add Bathua purée and mix well. Add Bathua water if required to knead a soft dough.
Step 3: Make medium size balls from the dough. Take a ball and sprinkle some flour on it.
Step 4: Now roll this ball with the help of rolling pin and make a roti like shape.
Step 5: Heat a plain pan and transfer this rolled sheet on pan. Cook paratha from both the sides.
Step 6: Now grease both the sides with ghee and make Paratha crispy from both the side.
Keep the gas on the medium gas flame while cooking the paratha. Make all the Paratha same way.
Bathua Paratha is ready. Serve Paratha with curd.
Few useful tips for Bathua Paratha
- You can add cumin powder and dry mango powder in wheat flour for adding more flavors to the Paratha recipe.
- I used ghee for greasing Bathua Paratha. You can use any oil of your choice.
- You can even make paratha without adding oil.