How to make Tricolour Strawberry Cake Recipe
Tricolour Strawberry Cake Recipe – step by step presentation of easy and tempting three layer color cake recipe. This three layer cake is bsically a Tricolour Strawberry Cake. Green, orange and white color is very important for every Indian.
The whole country celebrating Republic Day, the importance of the three colors increases more on the special day. Guys, I am presenting a special recipe for this occasion. I made Tricolour Strawberry Cake Recipe for you.
I know a lot of people who find it difficult to make a cake.
Most of the people consider cake icing and topping very difficult. This is true to some extent. But with a little practice and care you can make a perfect cake easily. Techhometips.com brings to you a step by step presentation of making Egg Cake Recipe. You just have to follow step by step instruction given below. If we talk about cake topping, it is a creative art. You can decorate the cake as you wish by using some creativity.
Let’s make a simple and perfect Egg cake recipe.
Ingredients for Tricolour Strawberry Cake Recipe
Ingredients for Cake
Refined Flour (Maida) – 2 Cups
Egg – 5
Sugar powder – 1 ½ cup
Strawberry flavouring – 1 Table Spoon
Baking powder – 1 ½ Table Spoon
Baking soda – 1 Table Spoon
Butter – 100 grams
Food color – Orange & Green (few pinch according to colour shade requirements)
Milk – ¼ cup
Ingredients for glazing
Sugar – 5 Table Spoon
Water – 12 Table Spoon
Ingredients for Cake Icing
Cream – 150 grams
Sugar powder – ½ cup
Butter unsalted – 50 grams
Basic preparation of Tricolour Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add sugar powder in bowl and beat until become light and fluffy.
- Add melted butter and beat again to form a thick consistency.
- Transfer this batter in two medium size bowl equally.
- Preheat oven @ 180 degree centigrade.
- Grease a baking pan or tin with some butter. Spread a butter paper on the bottom of pan and sprinkle some flour on it.
- Take glaze ingredients in a small bowl and boil to make a sugar syrup.
- Take cream in a bowl and beat until become thick in consistency. Now add sugar powder and butter and mix again. A light fluffy texture has to be form after this procedure.
Method of making Tricolour Strawberry Cake Recipe
Step 1: Take a medium bowl batter and add baking soda and baking powder (half of the quantity). Beat well with the help of beater.
Step 2: Now add refined flour and combine the ingredients well. Add half of the milk quantity and mix well.
Step 3: Now add orange colour powder and half of the strawberry flavouring, mix well.
Step 4: Transfer this batter in the greased baking pan and bake it for 40 minutes. Do check in between 30-40 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake and if it comes out clean that means your cake is done.
Repeat the same procedure for the green cake as well.
Step 5: let the cakes cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Now carefully remove the upper crust layer of cake with the help of a knife.
Step 6: Now pour sugar syrup on top layer of both cakes. Let it keep aside for five minutes.
Step 7: Now spread a good amount of cream on the upper layer of the green cake. Place the orange cake on it and spread good amount of the cream on top of orange cake.
Step 8: Now cleanly coat the sides of the cake with cream and let it set in fridge for 15 minutes.
Step 9: Now make powder of the upper crust layer of both the cakes. Sprinkle that on the top of the cakes making some design.
Tricolour Strawberry Cake is ready. Enjoy this yummy cake with family and friends.
Few useful tips for Tricolour Strawberry Cake Recipe
- I used powder colour for this Tricolour Egg Cake. If you have liquid color, use that accordingly.
- I baked this cake in two lots. If your oven’s capacity allows, you can bake it together in separate baking tin.
- I have used strawberry flavour for this recipe. You can add any flavour of your choice.
- Use sugar quantity according to your taste.
- If you have granulated sugar, make powder of it using a food processer blender.
- If you do not want to try your hands on icing. Just make two cakes and pour good mount of cream in between.