How to make Vrat special Malai Paneer?
Navratra Special Recipe
Friends, the festive season is about to come. The festival will start with Navaratra Puja in India. This is a time when many people will be on fasting. Many people have a question about fasting food. The simple question is what will I eat on fasting?
There are many tasty options, but today I want to share with you a simple recipe. This recipe is Vrat special Malai Paneer. It is a very tasty and healthy dish. I choose this recipe because of its nutritious value. I know nutrition is much required in fasting.
Don’t worry about cooking too, because this is a very easy recipe. It will take only 15 to 20 minutes, which includes preparing time too.
Before starting to cook, arrange some basic ingredients. You have to arrange Paneer (Cottage Cheese), Cream, Milk, Tomato, Ginger and Rock Salt (Sandha Namak).
Ok, now time to cook. Let’s Start.
Ingredients for Vrat special Malai Paneer Recipe
Paneer- 200 grams
Cream – 2 Table Spoon
Milk – 1 cup
Tomato – 2 Medium sizes
Ginger – 1 small piece
Green Chilli – 2 small sizes
Ghee – 1 Table Spoon
Rock Salt (Sandha Namak) – according to taste
Black Pepper – 7
Method for making Vrat special Malai Paneer
Basic preparation for Vrat special Malai Paneer (Navratra Special Recipe)
- Boil some water and drop Tomatoes in it. Cook until the Tomatoes outer layer getting hard and start leaving the Tomatoes. Turn the gas off and let the Tomatoes cool at room temperature for 10 minutes. Now peal Tomatoes.
- Chop Ginger roughly and make a puree of Tomato, Ginger and Green chillies with the help of a food processor or grinder.
- Roughly crush Black Pepper. Fresh Crushed Black Pepper is advisable.
- Cut Paneer into medium size of cubes or into desired shape.
- Take Milk cream in a medium size bowl and beat well till it become soft and smooth. Now add milk and beat again to make a smooth batter.
Method of Vrat special Malai Paneer Recipe
Step 1: Heat Ghee in a pan. When Ghee is hot enough pour Tomato Ginger puree and cook till a boil come. Keep the gas flame on simmer.
Step 2: Now add Cream and Milk batter and stir well. Cook till Tomato puree change its colour. Sprinkle Sandha Namak (Rock Salt) according to your taste.
Step 3: Sprinkle freshly crushed Black Pepper and stir well. Now add equal sized Paneer pieces into this Gravy and let it cook for five minutes.
Vrat special Malai Paneer is ready to serve. You can enjoy it during any fasting. This recipe is instant and easy. Enjoy this mouth watering simple and tasty recipe and happy fasting.
Some useful tips
I am sharing few useful tips that I noted down while cooking this recipe. I am sure you will get benefits from this.
1) I cooked this recipe as Vrat special Dish. You can cook this in normal days too. Use normal Salt in place of Sedha Namak.
2) You can use Cumin seed, initially in step one.
3) If you do not want to use Malai, use full Cream Milk.
4) I used Homemade Cream (Malai stored from milk) for this recipe. You can use packaged Cream too.
5) I cooked this Malai Paneer recipe, especially for Vrat purpose. That is why I used Ghee. If you want to cook this recipe in normal days, use Oil instead of Ghee.